Thursday, October 22, 2009

AboutMe

What up
I'm Kevin. I don't really have a nickname so you can just call me Kevin. I'm in year 2 doing a diploma in Interactive Multimedia Informatics. I like watching movies, and recently, I've taken up following my favourite television series online(How i met you mother is the bomb). I don't have a favourite singer or band, i have a few. I am in to music and sound. I play in a band. You should come see us sometime. Normally, i'm with a group of my friends and we're either at one of our houses, or somewhere outdoor that's windy, and accessible by car.

4 comments:

  1. hey! you should list out some of your favourite bands i do think we would have some in common =) haha see ya next week man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE! and eww, your skin is soooo ugly.
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! wheres your show!?? you should let us know then...maybe some other time we can go to seeee XD nice to meet you Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh hello. boring blog. follow my blog also la. i bet you dont even check this.

    ReplyDelete